Merry Christmas Quotes | Sweet Christmas Message to a Boyfriend
Merry Christmas Quotes:- This time is celebrating Merry Christmas and sending greetings and wishes to each other. Merry Christmas Quotes is one of the ways to impressing our inner soul Christmas happiness and Celebrating Xmas.
Merry Christmas to My Boyfriend Quotes
- Just having you here by side this Christmas is enough as to present. I couldn’t be much happier. I miss you so much, darling!
- My only wish this Christmas is for us to be together. I miss you so much, honey. Merry Christmas, from my heart to yours.
- Do you know what the hardest part of loving you is? That is to celebrate holidays without you by my side coz you’re making me miss you like crazy. I wish you were here. I miss you so much, darling.
- This Christmas, we may be miles apart, but always remember that I’m keeping your love in my heart. I miss you. Looking forward to next Christmas that we can celebrate together.
- My only wish this Christmas is to celebrate it with you. Merry Christmas!
- Let’s celebrate this day by heart. Wishing you a Merry Christmas, my love.
- We may not be together this Christmas, but you will always be in my heart. Let’s just wait until we become together. Merry Christmas, dear.
Merry Christmas to Boyfriend Quotes
As a girlfriend, you want to make sure that you write the sweetest and the most romantic Christmas message ever for your dearest boyfriend. But if you end having a writer’s block and you can express your feelings into words, you might want to refer to our samples for inspiration.
Your love gives a new meaning to my life. Because of you, my Christmas season is much happier. With you and with my family, I feel so happy. Merry Christmas, darling!
Christmas is a time for love and joy. But for me, every day is Christmas since I met you. Still, I want to make this day extra special by greeting you Merry Christmas, sweet baby!
To the man who showed me all the beauty in this life, Merry Christmas!
This Christmas gave me a chance to make you feel how much I love you. I might not always show you my love, but know that you mean the world to me. I love you, Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to the sweetest, funniest, and most handsome boyfriend in the world. I am so lucky to be your girlfriend.
Celebrating Christmas without a loved one by your side can be sad. But you can still make your boyfriend feel your love for him this Christmas season by sending him sweet messages. Since we already have advanced technology, you can express your feelings thought various ways like email, text messages or social media.
Sweet and Funny Christmas Message to a Boyfriend
“Christmas is the time when everyone wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.” – Phyllis Diller
“The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn’t for any religious reasons. They couldn’t find three wise men and a virgin.” – Jay Leno
“Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.” – Dave Berry
“I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.” – Shirley Temple
“Santa knows Physics: Of all colors, Red Light penetrates fog best. That’s why Benny the Blue-nosed reindeer never got the gig.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
“I wrapped my Christmas presents early this year, but I used the wrong paper. See, the paper I used said ‘Happy Birthday’ on it. I didn’t want to waste it so I just wrote ‘Jesus’ on it.” – Demetri Martin
This is the time of year to be grateful to Jesus because he got you a few extra days off from work.
Thanks to autocorrecting, the children who don’t check over their work will be getting a visit from Satan this year.
It’s the thought that counts and I put a ton of thought into picking out this Christmas card for you!
One of the best things about Christmas is the office Christmas party. It’s a great opportunity to finally meet face-to-face with the people who you’ve been emailing from a few feet away all year.
I like my men like I like my Christmas ornaments: bright, colorful and well hung!
Do you know why this Christmas card is so wonderful? Because it isn’t an email and it isn’t a text.
Money is scarce, times are hard, but I still managed to get you a Christmas card.
A Christmas greeting from a lawyer: Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Disclaimer: the wisher of these wishes claims no liability, the terms ‘merry’ and ‘happy’ should not be construed as legal advice and the word ‘Christmas’ should be interpreted as including any and all other holidays, religious or otherwise, that occur in/or around the same time of year.
1.) I am permanently on the naughty list, and damn proud of it too!
2.) I took my daughter to go see Santa at the mall, and guess what that jerk did? He called her a ‘ho’ three times!
3.) Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house everyone was on their phone.
4.) “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of Santa?” – Bart Simpson
funny Christmas wishes.
5.) Sorry to inform you but Christmas is canceled this year. Apparently, YOU told Santa you were good this year and he died laughing.
6.) Can I please have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
7.) Does anyone else think it is strange that we allow an old, fat man to sneak into our house in the middle of the night, eat cookies and drink milk and then fill our socks with his junk?
Long-Distance Merry Christmas Message
- The year is ending and we are fortunate to be able to celebrate Christmas and New Year to top it off.
- Let us say thanks for this year, for all the good and bad and rejoice in the Christmas spirit and excitement of a New year and new opportunities.
- May you and all those who you hold in your hearts enjoy Christmas this year and have a blast on New Year's Eve too!
- Happy, happy Christmas wishes from the depth of my soul and heart, wishing you a season of warmth and a lifetime of happiness.
- All my love to you and those who are important to you on this special season, may your hearts connect with joy now and forever.
- Christmas is the gentlest, most magical celebration of the year and when it comes our hearts are renewed and refreshed. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- Wishing you a holiday of joyful cheer, enormous smiles, bountiful laughter and hearts full of love!
- Jesus Christ was God’s gift to the world and to each and every person, not only on Christmas Day but all the year through. Happy Christmas wishes to you!
- The best Christmas wishes are those from the heart, so please know that this is certainly one of the best, because it comes straight from the depths of my heart.
- I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and best wishes for Christmas and a wonderful New Year too.
- Christmas is a gift, it comes but once a year, and then we are blessed again with a beautiful New Year!
- Santa’s sleigh is on the way, the Christmas wishes have been packed, the gifts are ready to be delivered and in the meantime, I’d like to wish you a Merry Christmas.
- Silent night, a holy night, enjoy the sweet serenity of Christmas Eve and the bubbling excitement of Christmas morning.
- Sending you lots of peace, love, and joy on this wondrous holiday. May this time bless you with all of your heart’s desires. Happy holidays wishes to you!
- My dearest thoughts are extended to you and your family this season. Have a wonderful Christmas season.
- Let the mystical atmosphere of this holiday enchant you and those you love, gladden your hearts and fulfill your every desire.
- This Christmas wishes greetings come to you in a spirit of love, gratitude and overflowing joy. You are a blessing in my life.
- Candy canes and Christmas bells are coming your way, overflowing stocking and Santa shall rule your day!
- This Christmas wish is sent to you with the hopes that it will make all your dreams come true. Merry Xmas wishes!
- Spread the love, joy and yuletide cheer and make sure you have a rocking Christmas and happy New Year!
- On this holiday, God’s spirit shall warm your home and your hearts and keep you in cheerful spirits all the holiday season.
- Thank you for being such an important person in my life. I am so grateful that I am a part of yours.
Cute Christmas Messages for Boyfriend
|Cute Christmas Messages for Boyfriend|
Baby, thank you for making me happy. I feel like I am the luckiest girl for having such a wonderful boyfriend. Merry Christmas!
You are the best thing that ever happens to me. I am so lucky to have you as my boyfriend. Merry Christmas!
You are the best Christmas present ever that I would never want to lose. Merry Christmas to the best boyfriend ever!
Honey, thank you for loving me and being there with me through ups and downs. This Christmas, I just want to express my appreciation and love for you. Merry Christmas!
Having a caring, loving, funny and dependable boyfriend like you is the best Christmas gift I could ever have. Merry Christmas, baby!
Christmas is the day to tell your loved ones what they mean to you. How could I miss this opportunity to pass all my love to the most loved of all? Have a Merry Christmas.
Christmas is a perfect time to share the love. So, here I am sharing all my love for you. Wishing to spend more Christmases with you.
Romantic Merry Christmas Wishes for Him
|Romantic Merry Christmas Wishes for Him|
❤Wishing you all the best that life can bring, Merry Christmas to you and a year full of blessings.
❤May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
❤Christmas can be many things or it may be a few, but all I wish on this holiday is the best for you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
❤I hope you awake on Christmas morning feeling like a child again. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
❤May your Christmas sparkle and your holiday overflow with gifts and love. Merry Christmas!
❤May the melody and spirit of the holidays fill your home with love and peace. I wish you all the best and happy New Year too!
❤In this loveliest and happiest of seasons, may you find many reasons to celebrate? Have a wonderful Christmas!
❤May your Christmas be decorated with cheer and filled with love. Have a wonderful holiday!
❤Let the spirit of Christmas warm your home with love, joy, and peace. Have a blessed Christmas!
❤Count your blessings, sing your Christmas carols, open your gifts, and make a wish under the Christmas tree. May you have a Merry Christmas!
❤There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is you!
❤May success be with you and everything you do, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year too!
❤This the season! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas filled with memories you’ll always treasure. Merry Xmas wishes to you!
❤May you give and receive much love, joy, and peace this season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Funny Christmas Captions
1.) What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps … means a little bit more!” ― Dr. Seuss in How the Grinch Stole Christmas
2.) “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” — Charles Dickens
3.) “Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!” — Clement Clarke Moore
4.) “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” ― Roy L. Smith
5.) “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to give.” — B.C. Forbes
6.) “Winter Wonderland.”
7.) “Merry Elfin Christmas.”
8.) “Fairy Lights on Winter Nights.”
9.) “All the jingle ladies.”
10.)“Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.”
11.) “But first, let me take an elfie.”
12.) “Me every day: slay. Me in December: sleigh.”
13.) “All spruced up.”
14.) “Sleigh-in it.”
15.) “Oh dear.”
16.) “Gangsta wrappa.”
17.) “Dear Santa…I can explain.”
18.) “Totally sleighed it.”
19.) “‘Tis the season to sparkle.”
20.) “The elf did it.”
21.) “There’s snow place like home.”
22.) “‘Tis the season! Let the overeating begin!”
23.) “Dear Santa, define ‘nice.'”
24.) “I’m only a morning person on December 25th.”
25.) “Dear Santa, is it too late now to say sorry?”
26.) “You rock my Christmas socks.”
27.) “Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.”
28.) “Coffee & Christmas music.”
29.) “What did one ornament say to another? ‘I like hanging with you.'”
30.) “Meet me under the mistletoe.”
31.) “Drink up, grinches.”
32.) “May your days be merry and bright.”
33.) “I hope Rudolph eats the naughty list.”
34.) “Dear Santa, I’ve been good all year. Most of the time. Once in a while. Nevermind, I’ll buy my own stuff.”
35.) “Some people are worth melting for.” –Olaf, Frozen
36.) “Hurry down the chimney tonight.”
37.) “Stay cozy.”
38.) “Dear Santa… I can explain.”
39.) “Happy holla days.”
40.) “‘Tis the season.”
41.) “Let’s get lit.”
42.) “All roads lead home for the holidays.”
43.) “My favorite color is Christmas lights.”
44.) “Happy holidays.”
45.) “Holiday wishes made with gingerbread hugs and peppermint kisses.”
46.) “The world changes when it snows.”
47.) “I’m on the list.”
48.) “Bah humbug!”
Christmas Fun Movie Quotes
1.) “Seeing isn’t believing, believing is seeing” — The Santa Clause
Christmas Song Captions
2.) “Have yourself a merry little Christmas.” —Frank Sinatra
3.) “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!” —Johnny Mathis
4.) “We can hardly stand the wait. Please Christmas, don’t be late.” —Alvin & The Chipmunks
5.) “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.” —Bing Crosby
6.) “All I want for Christmas is you.” —Mariah Carey
7.) “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” —Elf
8.) “Merry Christmas you filthy animals!” —Home Alone
9.) “Do you want to build a snowman?” —Frozen
Funny Christmas Captions for Instagram
|Funny Christmas Captions for Instagram|
Here is the Funny Christmas Caption for Instagram, which you can easily copy and add to your Instagram and Christmas Wishes in your style. We added selected Caption for Instagram.
1.) “This is their ‘hurry up, Mom, we just want to play with our toys’ pose.”
2.) “Santa’s cookies pair well with white wine? Asking for a friend.”
3.) “Everything in its place — now to sleep approximately 20 minutes before the kids wake us up.”
4.) Twinkle twinkle, little star. #christmastreelightsaremyfavorite.”
5.) “Time for the big show”
Uplifting Christmas Messages
6.) “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.”
7.) “What do you call an elf who sings? A Wrapper.”
8.) “Merry Elfin’ Christmas.”
9.) “Santa Claus has the right idea: visit people only once a year.”
10.) “‘Tis the season! Let the overeating begin!”
11.) “Christmas Magic is Silent. You don’t hear it. Feel it. You Know it. Believe it.”
12.) “Fizz the Season”
13.) “I Hope Rudolph Eats the Naughty List.”
14.) “Kindness is Free Sprinkle that Stuff Everywhere.”
15.) “If Kisses were Snowflakes, I’d Send You a Blizzard.”
16.) “Make it a December to Remember.”
17.) “It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas.”
18.) “Merry everything and happy always.”
19.) “Just so we’re clear, the Grinch never really hated Christmas. He hated people, which is fair.”
20.) “Warning: reindeer crossing.”
21.) “Let’s get blitzed.”
22.) “Rudolph is my homeboy.”
23.) “Christmas cheer? I thought you said Christmas beer.”
24.) “All is calm all is bright.”
25.) “What happens under the mistletoe stays under the mistletoe.”
26.) “Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way!”
27.) “Sleigh All Day.”
28.) “Believe in the magic of the season.”
29.) “Christmas is too sparkly… said no one ever.”
30.) “Dream big, sparkle more, shine bright.
31.) “Feelin’ frosty.”
32.) “This the season to sparkle.”
33.) “Fairy lights on winter nights.”
34) “The calm before the storm…”
35.) “Merry everything and a happy always.”
36.) “All I want for Christmas is food.”
37.) “Hot Chocolate Weather.”
Christmas Instagram Serious Quotes
- “Into this climate of fear and apprehension, Christmas enters, Streaming lights of joy, ringing bells of hope And singing carols of forgiveness high up in the bright air.” — Maya Angelou in Amazing Peace
- No matter what, I always make it home for Christmas.” — Dolly Parton
- “The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.” ― Richard Paul Evans in The Christmas Box
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” ― Andy Rooney
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” ― Charles M. Schulz
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” — Hamilton Wright Mabie
- What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps … means a little bit more!” ― Dr. Seuss in How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” — Charles Dickens
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” ― Roy L. Smith
- “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to give.” — B.C. Forbes